I've learned over the years to laugh at my husband's ex-wife's ridiculousness because if I try to process it or make sense of it, my head will explode.
Come laugh with me as I take you on my journey through Crazyville :)
Yes, I'm petty. No, I don't care.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Someone recently uploaded a picture of The Ex at a campsite. Thanks to a comment left some time back by one of my followers (Thanks a lot, Arsinoe 😉), one thing popped straight into my head:
So we found out that The Ex was going to talk to her lawyer about trying to get the kids placed with her again. Daughter also told me about a week ago that The Ex's parents came over and slept on an air mattress in Ned's living room because their electricity got shut off at their trailer; that means there were 8 or 9 people sleeping in a house that's less than 1,000 square feet. I found out on Tuesday that The Ex had allegedly enrolled Son in the high school at Tiny City. I called Our Attorney, who told me to call the school and explain that a)Husband and The Ex share joint legal custody so they both need to consent to the enrollment, b)Husband did not consent to the enrollment, and c)Husband has primary physical placement so Son is already enrolled in the school here because he doesn't live in Tiny City. ( So once again, The Ex is violating the court order. Surprise. ) I call the school; the secretary looks and says she doesn't see him enrolled but tak...
Once again, I apologize for not blogging about this. I really thought that I had but apparently not. Daughter came back from The Ex's after Thanksgiving and she started talking about the holiday. She said that everyone had come to Ned's house for Thanksgiving, so they had set up extra places for everyone to sit. Daughter said she had been sitting on a rickety bench that was questionable to being with. At some point, she went to stand up and the bench broke; Daughter said when the bench broke, she fell down and "hit her boob on the counter." So not only was she embarrassed that she fell, but her chest hurt also. Daughter told us that Ned thought this was the perfect opportunity to make "joke" that went something like, "Way to go and break the bench, fatass." ........Daughter is not fat. Daughter is not chubby. Daughter is not big-boned. Daughter doesn't carry around a few extra pounds. Daughter...
This has nothing to do with The Ex. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who follow my blog, because we know how "it" feels. Thank you guys for reminding me that as crazy as this all gets, we are not alone. I needed this today and wanted to share with you You are enough.
C’mon, you have to admit it’s perfect.
ReplyDeleteI mean, it's not NOT perfect... 😂😂
Delete